The story of a blog, from birth to...?

Saturday, November 18, 2006

oh well...

Here I am, sunk in NaNoWriMo hell (to be honest, today went a little better), and now I find about NaBloPoMo.

(What's she talking about, anyway? you ask.)

NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to write a 50,000 crappy first draft of a novel in, yes, 30 days (I've got the crappy part down, for sure). No prizes, no competition; if you finish, you win... well, you win a sense of accomplishment, and then you have a draft to edit.

NaBloPoMo, which I just read about on someone else's blog, is National Blog Posting Month, the goal of which is to post to your blog every day in November. The difference (other than being, I imagine, less of a masochistic pursuit) is that this contest has prizes, which go to randomly drawn winners.

No comments: